Thursday, December 10, 2009

Woody Of The Week

Check out this hottie. Her name is Jolene "Little Miss" Higgins and she's a fantastic musician and singer.

Her info is at http://www.littlemisshiggins.com/bio.htm. There's a great video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKIVRxULqHw. Watch how the trumpet player (Chris Whiteley) keeps looking at her with nothing but adoration (and what appears to be a significant sparkle of lust) in his eyes.

Yum.

I checked Concerts on Demand on cbc.ca and I found out through an askance comment of hers that she's a grandmother. Who woulda thought a hot blooded brunette firecracker like that could get so much action :) Whadya think she is? Mid-late thirties? Bet her kid's even hotter. Hard to find much info though. I didn't even know her name was Jolene until CoD.

I heard Kate Moss said "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." She's a clueless no-talent skank. My policy ( and I'm sure a lot of men will second this) is "Nothing looks and feels as good as a properly fed woman". Ergo this blog. I'd publish pictures of my own beautiful properly fed wife, but I like anonymity.

Here's an excellent take of her Dirty Ol' Tractor Song. Feed that url to mplayer and you can hear it through your speakers. Might even work in wmp. Never tried. It came from from this concert.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment