Friday, August 6, 2010

Work Dream

I woke up this morning at 4:30am after a long and arduous work dream. These suck. It's like I never get a break from work even when I'm home.

I didn't have to get to the site until 8, so Megan and I snuggled for an extra hour. She made my lunch while I had a good lingering crap doing a crossword. Thanks again Megan.

I made my big cup of dark roast, kissed her, we told each other to be careful. I said "See you this afternoon", and left.

The van was doing fine so I headed off to #3-8257 121A St. I was a few minutes early as usual so I did a drive-by then drove around the block for the hell of it, parked, finished my smoke, then bounced over the speed bumps and parked in front of their garage.

I was in a town-house park, 2 storey mirror image dwellings called Kennedy Glade. These were older places, at least 20 years, so it was not what I was expecting, especially from the retarded misinformation on the work order.

No comments:

Post a Comment